Centered Networks offers virtual desktops as a service (hosted VDI or DaaS) to help solve business problems. We offer customized configurations to meet the specific operational and business needs of our clients.
There is no one size fits all answer for desktop and application design. We believe that many VDI deployments are not properly supported, once in production, with undue focus on the initial build and a lack of appreciation for the complexities of ongoing end-user support and management. Our approach accounts for that reality so that end-user performance is consistent and the benefits of VDI are fully realized by our clients.
Centered Networks was an early pioneer of virtual desktops offered as a service. Our engineers have deployed this technology at many of the largest Silicon Valley corporations. Our alumni were part of the founding of the virtual desktop program (View) at VMware and have also been lead engineers on large scale multi-thousand seat deployments.
Our aim is to design, deploy and support desktop services that directly address our client’s business needs. Examples of business drivers for our service include:
- Geographic diversity—provides a unified, consistent and high performance desktop platform that fully integrates your entire environment
- Partners, Consultants and M&A—a highly efficient means to quickly add and remove users to the corporate network that have very specific security and access requirements
- Line of business application integration—uses the desktop as an integration point to connect key line of business apps to other corporate data and applications
- Staff onboarding—provides a fast and efficient way to provide new employees access to the corporate network without having to procure and configure new equipment
Examples of some of the features and benefits of our services include:
- Highly secure--no data is on local devices which can be easily lost or stolen
- Mobility--access your applications from any device
- Flexible and agile--quickly add or remove capacity or applications
- Efficient--use only the resources you need, no fixed costs or under utilization
- Simplicity--seamless, fully managed and supported from Tier I to management level